ALL CARPET CLEANING SERVICES DO NOT PROVIDE THE SAME LEVEL OR TYPE OF SERVICE, OR DO THEY?
What’s the first thing you think about when you consider calling a carpet cleaning company? THE PRICE – IS IT RIGHT? Am I right? What else is there right? Since all carpet cleaning companies do the same thing you just need to find the one that can get to your house as quickly as possible for the lowest price. I mean $99 sounds really good! Can you be here in an hour?
Problem solved! Your dirty carpet is clean now. Check that off your list and move on to something more important, like rotating your tires. I get it – I mean its just carpet, what’s the big deal!
OK – So this is where I tell you about all the gross, disgusting things that could be in your carpeting, even if you vacuum regularly (but don’t stop doing that – it’s the most inexpensive way to take care of your carpeting). But I’ll just save that for a Friday the 13th blog, so you’ll have to just trust me on this – you wouldn’t believe what I pull out of some people’s carpeting!
Seriously now, what’s the worst thing that could happen? OK wait a minute – let’s go back to where we started. Why are you calling in the first place? Your dog did his thing – in the living room. Your 3-year-old niece brought you a cup of coffee; well at least a little was left in the mug when she got to you.
And what about those stains, you know the ones I’m talking about. You have no idea what they are, how they got there or how long they’ve been there, but it would sure be nice to get them out of there. So honey – call and get 2 or 3 estimates so we can make sure we get the best price.
Hold it right there compadre and before asking for price ask:
- Will you be vacuuming everything including around the furniture and baseboards?
- Will you be using a counter-rotating brush machine to thoroughly scrub and deep clean the carpet fibers?
- Will you be applying a carpet protector and is there an extra cost for that?
- Will you be applying a deodorizer or an odor neutralizer (there’s a difference)?
- Will you be hand grooming the carpet when you’re finished?
- How long will it take to dry and what if it takes longer than you say?
- Does your service come with any kind of warranty or guarantee?
- Will you be staying for lunch or dinner?
OK – Maybe not that last one, but I probably wouldn’t object. So call around, and then call us.
We’ll take great care of you! Trusted – Transparent – Tried – True! Call – Text – Email