Things To Know Before We Arrive To Clean Your Carpet:
- FURNITURE and items on the carpet: Please move anything where you would like the carpet cleaned that can be safely moved including small items (lamps, plants, wastebaskets, clothing, shoes, etc.) and medium-sized furniture (chairs, tables, etc.). We do not move large pieces like beds and dressers and breakable items such as entertainment stands and china cabinets. When necessary we can move things like couches and loveseats.
- PETS: For their protection and ours please make sure your cherished family pet(s) are in a safe and secure location while we are working.
- DRY TIME: Depending on the condition of your carpet and the process we use it usually takes anywhere from 2-12 hours to dry.
- WATER SOURCE: We bring our own.
- VACUUMING: No need to vacuum; we will be thoroughly vacuuming as well as detail vacuuming around baseboards and furniture.
- BEING THERE: You don’t need to be home while we’re working; we can make arrangements if necessary.
- PAYMENT METHOD: Cash, check or debit/credit card are all accepted.
- DRIVEWAY/GARAGE: If possible please clear any vehicles from your driveway, and if we’re going to be entering your home through the garage also move the vehicle on the side of the door to the house.